Kingsbourne (Pty) Ltd is a multi-disciplinary company of lawyers, quantity surveyors, engineers, construction managers and planners.
We provide a specialised service to the construction and engineering industry from our offices located in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Our work includes the following:
- Advising and assisting in the drafting of notices and other correspondence
- Preliminary investigations into the merits of claims
- Providing written opinions on the prospects of success
- Formulating claim submissions, including motivation, preparing programmes, schedules and other supporting documentation such as detailed delay analysis and forensic planning, and the quantification of entitlements
- Managing correspondence and setting up suitable systems for records to be maintained for future use in the resolution and avoidance of disputes
- Advising on settlement.
We are adept with all the traditional standard forms of contract and have in-depth knowledge and experience with specifications.
Claims & Variations
The Construction Industry has a reputation for disputes and conflict. For example, it is estimated that 50% of all legal costs incurred in construction.
Planning & Programming
Effective project planning plays an important role in ensuring project success. Careful project planning enables one to complete projects in a timely.
Through our partnership with Induna training we provide online, in-house and public courses on all forms of construction contracts.